Creative Commons License

Friday, September 26, 2008

Blackie, the house cat

When I play with my cat, who knows if I am not a pastime to her more than she is to me? ~Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1580

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later. ~Mary Bly

When a cat chooses to be friendly, it's a big deal, because a cat is picky. ~Mike Deupree
The sofa is a temptation

There's no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat. ~Wesley Bates
Right beside the TV

The reason cats climb is so that they can look down on almost every other animal - it's also the reason they hate birds. ~K.C. Buffington
On the TV is a must

Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown


Am I a cat or a panther?

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Digg!

2 comments: