Creative Commons License

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Sunday

I'm enjoying so much this hobby that I decided to buy a new and a better camera. So I went to downtown with my hubby for this purpose. But for my disappointment I will have to wait for a while cause it's out of stock in the only camera shop that I found that sells the one I want which is a Canon Powershot SD 950 IS. Right now I'm using a Sanyo Xacti C4.

Anyway, I kept on taking pictures.

In the morning...

After lunch it was time for the siesta and while my hubby was sleeping under the sun at Ocean Beach I was quite busy...
A great Sunday after all!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! really amazing angles and perspective.

Flashflache Photo Blog said...

Thank you ladybug-zen! I thought for myself what could I see if I looked up? That was the case of most of the pictures in this post.